Elizabeth Hurley Officially Divorced From Arun Nayar
The actress was married to the Indian businessman for four years.
After four years of marriage, actress Elizabeth Hurley, 46, is officially divorced from businessman Arun Nayar, the Associated Press reports.
The divorce decree was granted at a London hearing on Wednesday by District Judge Penny Cushing.
Hurley and Nayar were not in court. In the filing, the divorce was due to Nayar’s “unreasonable behavior.”
The British actress and Indian businessman were married in 2007 at a castle; Elton John was present at the wedding. A traditional Hindi wedding in Jodphur, India took place after the private ceremony.
Hurley announced late last year that the couple had been separated.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR