Elizabeth Hurley Tweets She Split From Husband 'A Few Months Ago'
Published pictures of the actress-model with a cricket player prompt her to go public with break-up.
LONDON -- She is the plummy-voiced actress of Austin Powers fame and former girlfriend of Hugh Grant, and he is the philandering bad-boy of Australian cricket. Now, pictures of Liz Hurley in a sexy clinch with spin-bowler Shane Warne have led her to announce that her marriage to Arun Nayar has been over "for some months."
According to the News of the World newspaper, the pair spent two nights together at London's Bentley Hotel and were seen smooching in a restaurant.
Although she didn't comment on the reports, Hurley tweeted Sunday that she had not been caught cheating on her husband, as in fact they had been apart for some time.
"Not a great day. For the record, my husband Arun & I separated a few months ago. Our close family & friends were aware of this."
Hurley, who has a child from a brief fling with the producer Steve Bing, married Nayar less than three years ago. Warne, who is widely regarded as one of the world's finest spin-bowlers, has nonetheless seen his career plagued by scandals off the field, including a succession of extramarital affairs that led to lurid kiss-and-tells and a divorce from the mother of his three children.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR