Elizabeth Taylor Worth Up to $1 Billion at Time of Death (Report)
The actress is said to have made her fortune off smart business deals, including her Elizabeth Arden fragrances White Diamonds and Passion.
Elizabeth Taylor was worth somewhere between $600 million and $1 billion at the time of her death, PopEater reported.
Taylor is said to have earned most of her money from smart business deals, including her Elizabeth Arden fragrances White Diamonds and Passion. Late last week, the cosmetics company said it will continue to produce the perfumes, which have generated $1 billion in sales since 1991.
Meanwhile, her jewelry collection was said to be worth a $150 million in 2002. The collection reportedly will be auctioned off, with most of the proceeds going to the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation and amfAR, the AIDS charity she helped found in 1985.
According to court filings, the actress, who died Wednesday at age 79, was worth $608.4 million when she divorced her last husband, Larry Fortensky, in 1996.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing