Elizabeth Taylor's Funeral to Be Protested by Anti-Gay Group
A lawyer for the controversial Westboro Baptist Church Tweets that "Elizabeth Taylor is in hell."
Elizabeth Taylor's funeral will be protested by members of the controversial Westboro Baptist Church.
A lawyer for the Kansas-based group, known for being outspoken about homosexuality and picketing the Oscars and soldiers' funerals, Twittered Wednesday, "RIP Elizabeth Taylor is in hell as sure as you're reading this & getting mad as a wet hen. She should've obeyed God. Too late!"
Added Margie Phelps, the daughter of Westboro leader Fred Phelps, "Someone must say STOP SINNING!"
Details for Taylor's funeral have not yet been released.
The group takes issue with Taylor's support of AIDS research.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting