Elizabeth Taylor's Jewelry to Be Auctioned By Christie's
The famous auction house will sell Elizabeth Taylor’s $150M Jewelry Collection.
It’s official. Christie's auction house will be auctioning off Elizabeth Taylor's renowned jewelry collection, as well as some of her art, clothing and other personal memorabilia. The international auction house announced April 9 that it has reached an agreement with Taylor’s family and is planning a series of upcoming auctions — dates will be announced later this spring.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR