Ellen Page, Evan Rachel Wood Head 'Into the Forest'
Patricia Rozema will direct the pic based on Jean Hegland's novel of the same name.
Ellen Page and Evan Rachel Wood will play sisters in the film Into the Forest, an adaptation of Jean Hegland's novel of the same name.
Patricia Rozema will direct the pic, which follows two sisters as they struggle to survive after the collapse of society in a not-too-distant future.
Page is also producing, along with Kelly Bush Novak and Sriram Das. Haroon (Boon) Saleem will executive produce, with Kristina Sorensen as associate producer.
Page, who recently wrapped shooting X-Men: Days of Future Past, was recently attached to Fox’s Queen and Country. She's repped by WME, Barnes Morris and Vie Entertainment.
Wood, who recently finished filming Andrew Fleming's Barefoot, will next be seen in Charlie Countryman opposite Shia LaBeouf and A Case of You opposite Justin Long. She's repped by CAA.
Rozema's credits include 1999's Mansfield Park and 1995's When Night Is Falling. She's represented by CAA.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR