Ellen Page, Evan Rachel Wood Head 'Into the Forest'
Patricia Rozema will direct the pic based on Jean Hegland's novel of the same name.
Ellen Page and Evan Rachel Wood will play sisters in the film Into the Forest, an adaptation of Jean Hegland's novel of the same name.
Patricia Rozema will direct the pic, which follows two sisters as they struggle to survive after the collapse of society in a not-too-distant future.
Page is also producing, along with Kelly Bush Novak and Sriram Das. Haroon (Boon) Saleem will executive produce, with Kristina Sorensen as associate producer.
Page, who recently wrapped shooting X-Men: Days of Future Past, was recently attached to Fox’s Queen and Country. She's repped by WME, Barnes Morris and Vie Entertainment.
Wood, who recently finished filming Andrew Fleming's Barefoot, will next be seen in Charlie Countryman opposite Shia LaBeouf and A Case of You opposite Justin Long. She's repped by CAA.
Rozema's credits include 1999's Mansfield Park and 1995's When Night Is Falling. She's represented by CAA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR