Ellie Goulding to Play at the Private Royal Wedding Reception
The teenage British singer/songwriter had her biggest chart hit last year with a cover of Elton John's 'Your Song.'
LONDON -- British musical talent Ellie Goulding will play at the private Royal Wedding reception evening to an audience of the Royal family and guests, it emerged Thursday.
The teenage singer/songwriter who had her biggest chart hit last year with a cover of Elton John's 'Your Song,' will perform at the after-dinner party at Buckingham Palace.
Goulding, whose debut album Lights went straight to number one earlier this year, is understood to be a favorite of both the bride and groom, who wanted a top British talent to be represented at their nuptials.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR