Ellie Kemper Joins Cameron Diaz in 'Sex Tape'
Jason Segel also stars in the Sony comedy being directed by Jake Kasdan.
Ellie Kemper has joined the cast of Sex Tape, Sony’s Cameron Diaz-Jason Segel comedy that Jake Kasdan is directing.
The story revolves around a husband (Segel) and wife (Diaz) who take a night off from the kids and decide to spice things up by making a sex tape. But after their private footage is accidentally synched to a handful of other devices (including her mother's and the mailman's) they embark on a raucous quest to retrieve them.
Kemper will play one of the couple’s friends and the wife to the already-cast Rob Corddry. They assist in trying to retrieve the media devices with the offending footage.
Rob Lowe is also on board.
Kate Angelo wrote the original screenplay which had revisions by Segel, Nicholas Stoller and Kasdan.
Kemper appeared in the hit Bridesmaids and currently can be seen on Fox’s The Mindy Project. She also starred in NBC’s The Office for five seasons.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR