Elliot Goldenthal scoring 'Enemies'
Michael Mann film tells John Dillinger legend
Elliot Goldenthal will score "Public Enemies," teaming again with director Michael Mann after their collaboration on 1995's "Heat."
"Enemies" stars Johnny Depp and Christian Bale in a retelling of the John Dillinger legend. Depp stars as Dillinger, and Bale will portray Special Agent Melvin Purvis, who lead the FBI manhunt to track the gunslinger down.
The movie is being filmed in Chicago, and is scheduled for a July 2009 release from Universal.
Goldenthal is the 2003 Oscar winner for best original score for "Frida" and has received three other Oscar nominations.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack