Tom Hardy Reveals He's Been Wearing Elton John's Clothes
In preparation for playing the '70s rock icon in the biopic "Rocketman," the actor tells THR he's been trying on Elton's old clothing -- he's especially a fan of track suits.
This story first appeared in the Nov. 22 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Tom Hardy isn't just playing Elton John in the biopic Rocketman -- he's channeling him.
Turning up in early November at the American Film Market to tout the project, Hardy -- accompanied by John -- revealed he's been wearing the pop icon's actual clothes to get into the mood (he especially likes John's iconic tracksuits). Hardy even asked to borrow John's watch.
"The two met up after Cannes in May and really hit it off," says Joe Drake, whose company Good Universe is selling Rocketman (due to shoot in fall 2014) internationally.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR