Elton John Edits U.K.'s 'Independent' to Promote World AIDS Day
4:18 PM PST 12/1/2010 by David Ciminelli
Famous friends Elizabeth Taylor and Bill Clinton also contribute editorial on the global fight against HIV/AIDS.
Elton John is helping to promote the importance of World AIDS Day with a guest editorship with the U.K. newspaper The Independent. Proceeds from sales of today's issue will benefit the Elton John AIDS Foundation.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile