Elton John To Host 'Saturday Night Live' (Updated)
Sir Elton will also perform with Leon Russell as the show's musical guest, marking his first time back on the 'SNL' stage since 1982.
Sir Elton John will play double duty on April 2 when he hosts Saturday Night Live and appears as the show's musical guest with Leon Russell. It will be his first time back on the SNL stage since 1982, when he performed the songs "Empty Garden" and "Ball And Chain."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR