Elton John Is A Proud New Dad
Singer and longtime partner David Furnish adopted Christmas-born baby Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John.
Elton John is a proud new dad. The Grammy- and Oscar-winning musician and his longtime partner David Furnish adopted a baby boy, Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John, who was born on Christmas Day, reports Us Weekly.
The baby was born in California via a surrogate.
John and Furnish, who married in 2005, said in a joint statement to Us Weekly: "We are overwhelmed with happiness and joy at this very special moment. Zachary is healthy and doing really well, and we are very proud and happy parents."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kate Beckinsale Films 'Absolutely Anything' Alongside a Really Really Nice Car!
- Usher Narrows Down 'The Voice' Live Show Performers to Just Three - Meet Team Usher!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Help Plant a Tree in Australia!
- Sam Claflin Promotes 'The Quiet Ones' at His 'Meet The Actors' Session in NYC!