Elton John Is A Proud New Dad
Singer and longtime partner David Furnish adopted Christmas-born baby Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John.
Elton John is a proud new dad. The Grammy- and Oscar-winning musician and his longtime partner David Furnish adopted a baby boy, Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John, who was born on Christmas Day, reports Us Weekly.
The baby was born in California via a surrogate.
John and Furnish, who married in 2005, said in a joint statement to Us Weekly: "We are overwhelmed with happiness and joy at this very special moment. Zachary is healthy and doing really well, and we are very proud and happy parents."
- NFL Now Demands $16.6 Million Over M.I.A.'s Super Bowl Middle Finger (Exclusive)
- 'Lost' Showrunners on Killing Off Characters, the Polarizing Finale and More Unanswered Questions
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR