Elvis Presley's Last Love, Ginger Alden, Reveals Memoir Cover (Exclusive)
The book, narrating her romance with the King, hits shelves in August 2014.
Ginger Alden, Elvis Presley's fiancee at the time of his death in 1977, has revealed the cover for her upcoming memoir, Elvis & Ginger: Elvis Presley's Fiancee and Last Love Finally Tells Her Story.
Alden's title not only will narrate her relationship with the King in Graceland -- from when they first met to when he passed away -- but also will "set the record straight" about their bond, and rescue the musician from the rumors and tabloid attention in which she found herself surrounded just before and after his death.
She also will share details about his exploration of Eastern religions, his perception of fame and his intimate moments with loved ones.
To cover the book that aims to humanize the legend and her love for him, the model and actress chose a photo of the couple in a wintry white setting, with Alden wearing a fur coat and Presley wearing a black jacket and purple scarf, holding his signature sunglasses.
Elvis & Ginger: Elvis Presley's Fiancee and Last Love Finally Tells Her Story is slated for release on Aug. 5 by Berkley Books, an imprint of Penguin Group.
Take a closer look at the book cover below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR