Embarrassing Photo of Anderson Cooper Airs During Justin Bieber Story
"I'm just thinking about people I'm gonna fire,” he jokes on CNN.
CNN flashed a goofy photo of a 9-year-old Anderson Cooper as he was reporting live on CNN Monday night about Justin Bieber.
Cooper and British news correspondent Isha Sesay were discussing CSI star Marg Helgenberger calling Bieber a brat when the photo of Cooper in a big furry hat and sparkly purple robe appeared.
"Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. Did we just put a picture of me when I was like nine years old on To Tell the Truth? About Justin Bieber being a brat - are you saying I'm a brat?" Cooper said.
"I'm being told in the control room it was a technical glitch. I don't believe that for a second," he added, explaining the photo: "I was pretending to be Wally Norden, the world's youngest bear trainer, on To Tell the Truth…"
As Sesay tried to continue her report on Bieber, Cooper interrupted her: "I'm not hearing anything I'm just thinking about people I'm gonna fire," he joked.
'We'll get back to you in a little bit. We'll try to get this 'technical thing' worked out. And by worked out I mean we'll replace our old people,' he went on.
Helgenberger alleged that Bieber was a "brat" on set and punched through a cake.
Responding on Twitter Monday, the singer wrote, "It's kinda lame when someone you met briefly and never worked with comments on you."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR