EMI CEO Roger Faxon Talks Citigroup Takeover
3:23 PM PST 2/1/2011 by Ed Christman
"We are now well positioned and this gives us the ability and firepower to invest where we need to to drive growth for the business," says the EMI exec.
NEW YORK -- On the day that Citigroup assumed control of EMI, EMI Group CEO Roger Faxon was a busy man, but he took a few minutes to talk with Billboard.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile