Emily Browning Joins ‘Summer In February’ Cast, Replacing Ophelia Lovibond
Movie starts shooting and also stars Dominic Cooper and Dan Stevens.
LONDON – Australian actress Emily Browning (Sucker Punch) is replacing Ophelia Lovibond in the cast of Summer in February, alongside Dominic Cooper and Dan Stevens.
Browning’s arrival in the cast came as the movie begins shooting in Cornwall, England Friday Jan. 13.
Billed as a true tale of love, liberty and scandal amongst the Edwardian artists’ colony in Cornwall, the picture is produced by CrossDay’s Pippa Cross and Janette Day and Apart Films’ Jeremy Cowdrey.
BobBenton and Stevens take executive producer credits on the movie adapated from his own novel by Jonathan Smith for the big screen.
Christopher Menaul (Prime Suspect) directs.
Hattie Morahan (The Bank Job), Shaun Dingwall (Above Suspicion), Mia Austen, Max Deacon (Flashbacks of a Fool), Michael Maloney (Babel) and Nicholas Farrell (The Iron Lady) also take roles in the movie.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'