Emily Maynard on Ashley's 'Bachelorette' Drama: It Was 'Hard to Watch'
Maynard, the winner of "The Bachelor" this past season says she was surprised by Bentley Williams' behavior in the latest episode.
Emily Maynard, the winner of The Bachelor, felt empathy for current Bachelorette Ashley Herbert and the drama that ensued during the most recent episode.
Speaking of contestant Bentley Williams’ behavior, Maynard said. “He clealry had an agenda for being on the show and it wasn’t to fall in love,” she said in a new video.
Williams claimed in this week’s episode that he wished Emily had been the Bachelorette this season.
“It’s hard for me to believe that someone could be that hurtful and jus tmean-spirited,” she said.
But according to Maynard, karma will hit Williams.
“I would certainly be sleeping with one eye open,” she said of Williams.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws