Eminem Appears in Two Super Bowl Commercials
5:20 PM PST 2/6/2011 by Charlie Amter
The rapper, not known for hawking products, suddenly pops up in ads for Lipton's "Brisk" iced tea and a near $9-million-dollar spot for Chrysler's 200 sedan during the big game.
Platinum-selling Interscope recording artist Eminem is known for his hard-hitting rhymes, but selling everything from iced tea to sexy sedans has not typically been part of the hip-hop purveyor's modus operandi.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile