Eminem's 'Berzerk' Selling Strong, Heading for Big Debut
The rapper's forthcoming LP is due out Nov. 5.
Eminem's new single "Berzerk" is selling like crazy.
Industry sources forecast that the hip-hop star's new single may sell upwards of 350,000 to 375,000 downloads by the end of the tracking week on Sunday, Sept. 1.
That should guarantee a high entry on both the Digital Songs chart and the Billboard Hot 100 chart next week. The latter list's top 10 will be revealed on Wednesday, Sept. 4.
"Berzerk's" sales are about on par with with the first-week of his last album's first single, "Not Afraid." That 2010 song bowed at No. 1 on the Digital Songs chart with 379,000 according to Nielsen SoundScan. The single led the album Recovery, which later bowed at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart -- his sixth No. 1 album.
"Berzerk" is the first single from The Marshall Mathers LP 2 album, due out on Nov. 5.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR