Eminem's 'Recovery' Is Top Selling Album of 2010
But Katy Perry beat the rapper on the most popular song.
Eminem's Recovery was the top-selling album of 2010, according to Nielsen SoundScan numbers released Wednesday.
The disc, which was the rapper's sixth chart-topper, has moved more than 3.4 million units since its June release.
Coming in at No. 2 is Lady Antebellum's Need You Now, which sold 3.1 million units.
Taylor Swift's third album, Speak Now, came in at No. 3 with 2.96 million in sales. Justin Bieber's My World 2.0 and Susan Boyle's The Gift came in fourth and fifth spots respectively.
Lady Gaga's The Fame was named no. 6 with 1.6 million in sales, followed by Sade's Soldier of Love with 1.3 million. Drake's Thank Me Later moved 1.27; Usher's Raymond V Raymond, 1.18 and Ke$ha's Animal, 1.14.
Even though Eminem's album topped 2010, his biggest hit from it, "Love the Way You Lie" (featuring Rihanna) came in third place as the most popular song of 2010. Katy Perry's summer hit "California Gurls," with an assist by Snoop Dogg, sold 4.4 million tracks in 2010.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR