Emma Roberts Let Off by Montreal Court After Domestic Dispute Arrest
The "American Horror Story" star was let off by a Quebec judge after becoming involved in a July 7 "conflict" in a hotel with boyfriend Evan Peters, according to police sources.
VANCOUVER -- American Horror Story’s Emma Roberts walked out of a Montreal court after being arrested and charged for her role in a domestic dispute.
Montreal police spokesman Laurent Gingras on Tuesday told The Hollywood Reporter that local police officers were called July 7 at 2 a.m. to a city hotel “concerning a conflict” between a man and a woman.
He added the attending police talked to the couple and witnesses before the young woman was arrested.
“That woman was brought to court, and no charges were pressed on her,” Gingras said.
Her name was not officially disclosed by police because no charges were filed.
Police sources point to 22-year-old Roberts, the daughter of Eric Roberts and the niece of Julia Roberts, as the woman involved in the Montreal hotel room dispute.
The young man is believed to be Evan Peters, 26, Emma Roberts’ boyfriend.
Roberts is repped by CAA and Sweeney Entertainment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR