Emma Stone, Colin Firth to Star in Woody Allen Comedy
The untitled project will shoot in France this summer.
Emma Stone and Colin Firth will star in Woody Allen's next, currently untitled comedy.
While the plot of the project is still very much under wraps, we do know that the film will be set in the South of France and shoot this summer.
The project will mark Allen's second time shooting in France, and it will be his eighth film set in Europe.
The Gravier Productions film is produced by Allen’s longtime associates Letty Aronson and Stephen Tenenbaum.
Cinematographer Darius Khondji, production designer Anne Seibel and costume designer Sonia Grande, who all worked with Allen on Midnight in Paris and To Rome With Love, will collaborate again on this film.
Allen's next film to hit theaters will be Blue Jasmine, opening July 26 via Sony Pictures Classics.
Stone, whose upcoming projects include The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Birdman, is repped by WME, Anonymous Content and Ziffren Brittenham. Firth, who will star in Genius and The Railway Man, is represented by CAA and Independent Talent.
Email: Rebecca.Ford@thr.com; Twitter: @Beccamford
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR