Emma Stone, Colin Firth to Star in Woody Allen Comedy
The untitled project will shoot in France this summer.
Emma Stone and Colin Firth will star in Woody Allen's next, currently untitled comedy.
While the plot of the project is still very much under wraps, we do know that the film will be set in the South of France and shoot this summer.
The project will mark Allen's second time shooting in France, and it will be his eighth film set in Europe.
The Gravier Productions film is produced by Allen’s longtime associates Letty Aronson and Stephen Tenenbaum.
Cinematographer Darius Khondji, production designer Anne Seibel and costume designer Sonia Grande, who all worked with Allen on Midnight in Paris and To Rome With Love, will collaborate again on this film.
Allen's next film to hit theaters will be Blue Jasmine, opening July 26 via Sony Pictures Classics.
Stone, whose upcoming projects include The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Birdman, is repped by WME, Anonymous Content and Ziffren Brittenham. Firth, who will star in Genius and The Railway Man, is represented by CAA and Independent Talent.
Email: Rebecca.Ford@thr.com; Twitter: @Beccamford
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'