Emma Stone's Embarrassing Brangelina Run-In
The 'Crazy, Stupid, Love' actress discussed introducing the Hollywood power couple to her mom on 'Conan' Monday night.
Emma Stone may have established herself as a marquee name with three movies out this summer, but the actress' family still finds ways to embarrass her in front of her peers.
The Crazy, Stupid, Love star, who's also appearing in Friends With Benefits and helming The Help this summer, sat down with Conan O'Brien Monday night and told a story about meeting Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie with her mom at the Golden Globes.
"She never drinks, and there was this giant bottle of Moet champagne because they were sponsoring the event, and so she had a lot champagne," Stone said of bringing her mom as her date to the awards show (Stone was nominated for her performance in Easy A).
And, her mom got a little chatty with the Hollywood power couple, who were seated at the next table.
"She was talking to them about their kids," Stone revealed. "She was like, 'Now you guys must be so tired,' and then she's leaning over me to Angelina Jolie."
See the full interview below
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR