Emma Watson Leaving Brown University
The "Harry Potter" actress has decided to pursue a different course not offered by the school, according to spokeswoman.
Harry Potter film franchise star Emma Watson is transferring out of Brown University.
The actress has decided to pursue a different course not offered at the school, according to her spokeswoman.
Watson, 21, began studying at the Ivy League university in fall 2009. She has admitted that her first days there were difficult, however her rep denies Internet rumors saying bullies forced Watson's decision.
Watson's camp did not disclose the name of her new school.
She took a leave of absence from classes in March to work on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and other acting projects. Deathly Hallows Part 2 comes out in July.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Aerosmith's 'Dream On' Performed To Honor Boston Marathon Victims And Survivors (VIDEO)
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"