Emma Watson Leaving Brown University
The "Harry Potter" actress has decided to pursue a different course not offered by the school, according to spokeswoman.
Harry Potter film franchise star Emma Watson is transferring out of Brown University.
The actress has decided to pursue a different course not offered at the school, according to her spokeswoman.
Watson, 21, began studying at the Ivy League university in fall 2009. She has admitted that her first days there were difficult, however her rep denies Internet rumors saying bullies forced Watson's decision.
Watson's camp did not disclose the name of her new school.
She took a leave of absence from classes in March to work on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and other acting projects. Deathly Hallows Part 2 comes out in July.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR