Emma Watson Reveals How Much She's Made From Harry Potter Franchise
Actress says she 'felt sick, very emotional' upon realizing she was a multimillionaire.
Emma Watson, best known for playing Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies, is worth an estimated $32 million, but she has a hard time believing it.
The 20-year-old British actress and Brown University sophomore said she had no idea about her growing fortune until she had the "money conversation" with her father at age 17, when she was making an allowance of about $75 a week.
Her co-star Daniel Radcliffe, who plays Harry Potter, is reportedly worth $45 million.
Radcliffe and Watson reprise their roles in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1, which opens Nov. 19.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR