Emma Watson Takes a Leave From Brown University to Finish 'Harry Potter'
10:31 AM PST 3/7/2011 by Mark Cina
"I will still be working towards my degree... it's just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought," she says.
Harry Potter star Emma Watson announced on her Website Monday that she will be taking a leave from Brown University to complete the Potter franchise and other acting roles."As you know, I love Brown and I love studying pretty much more than anything but recently I've had so much to juggle that being a student AND fulfilling my other commitments has become a little impossible," writes the actress, 20, who had been studying literature. "I've decided to take a bit of time off to completely finish my work on Harry Potter (the last one comes out this summer) and to focus on my other professional and acting projects. I will still be working towards my degree... it's just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought : ) "Hope you are all well!" she goes on. "Thank you for all your continuing support."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR