Emmanuelle Chriqui checks into 'The Borgias'
'Entourage' actress will play a princess on Showtime series
Add another to the "The Borgias" family.
Emmanuelle Chriqui has signed on to guest star in Showtime's upcoming period drama, the network announced Wednesday.
The actress will appear in three episodes as Sancia, a beautiful and seductive Neapolitan princess. She reluctantly weds the pope's youngest son Joffre, while keeping her eye on another brother.
Chriqui, best known for her role as Sloan on the long-running HBO comedy "Entourage," is repped by UTA and Brookside Management.
Jeremy Irons toplines "The Borgias," which premieres in spring 2011. The series follows the infamous family during their rule.
In addition to Irons, the cast includes Joanne Whalley, Francois Arnaud, David Oakes, Aidan Alexander and Holliday Grainger.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)