Emmanuelle Chriqui checks into 'The Borgias'
'Entourage' actress will play a princess on Showtime series
Add another to the "The Borgias" family.
Emmanuelle Chriqui has signed on to guest star in Showtime's upcoming period drama, the network announced Wednesday.
The actress will appear in three episodes as Sancia, a beautiful and seductive Neapolitan princess. She reluctantly weds the pope's youngest son Joffre, while keeping her eye on another brother.
Chriqui, best known for her role as Sloan on the long-running HBO comedy "Entourage," is repped by UTA and Brookside Management.
Jeremy Irons toplines "The Borgias," which premieres in spring 2011. The series follows the infamous family during their rule.
In addition to Irons, the cast includes Joanne Whalley, Francois Arnaud, David Oakes, Aidan Alexander and Holliday Grainger.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott