Emmanuelle Chriqui joins '13'
Thriller remake includes Mickey Rourke, Jason Statham
Emmanuelle Chriqui, who plays Sloan on HBO's "Entourage," is joining the cast of Gela Babluani's "13," a remake of the French thriller "13 Tzameti."
Michael Shannon, Ben Gazzara and Alex Skarsgard also recently have been added to the cast, which includes Mickey Rourke, Jason Statham, 50 Cent, Ray Winstone and Sam Riley.
"13" concerns a young man who is forced to participate in a high-stakes game of Russian Roulette where wealthy gamblers bet on human lives.
Rick Schwartz, Aaron Kaufman and Valerio Morabito are producing. Myles Nestel, Anthony Callie, Douglas Kuber, Ron Hartenbaum, Alan Bernon and Brian Edwards are exec producing.
Overnight Prods. is producing the film alongside Barbarian Films and Morabito Picture Co. Paramount Vantage will handle international sales on the film, while Endeavor is repping North American rights.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR