Emmy Roundtable: Why Julianna Margulies Turns Down Movie Roles (Video)
Seven Emmy contenders open up about fame, family and how to get your way on the set (and still be liked).
On a recent Saturday afternoon, seven very different women from seven very different TV shows reached a consensus: Working in television is hard work. But for these actresses, the long hours and sleepless nights have paid off.
Connie Britton (Direct TV/NBC's Friday Night Lights), Christina Hendricks (AMC's Mad Men), Regina King (TNT's Southland), Melissa Leo (HBO's Treme), Julianna Margulies (CBS's The Good Wife), Kelly Macdonald (HBO's Boardwalk Empire) and Katey Sagal (FX's Sons of Anarchy) are each poised to contend in the most exciting -- and unpredictable lead and supporting drama races in history.
The actresses gathered April 30th at Siren Studios in Hollywood to talk about their craft in a conversation moderated by THR's Matthew Belloni and Stacey Wilson.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'