Emmy Roundtable: Why Julianna Margulies Turns Down Movie Roles (Video)
Seven Emmy contenders open up about fame, family and how to get your way on the set (and still be liked).
On a recent Saturday afternoon, seven very different women from seven very different TV shows reached a consensus: Working in television is hard work. But for these actresses, the long hours and sleepless nights have paid off.
Connie Britton (Direct TV/NBC's Friday Night Lights), Christina Hendricks (AMC's Mad Men), Regina King (TNT's Southland), Melissa Leo (HBO's Treme), Julianna Margulies (CBS's The Good Wife), Kelly Macdonald (HBO's Boardwalk Empire) and Katey Sagal (FX's Sons of Anarchy) are each poised to contend in the most exciting -- and unpredictable lead and supporting drama races in history.
The actresses gathered April 30th at Siren Studios in Hollywood to talk about their craft in a conversation moderated by THR's Matthew Belloni and Stacey Wilson.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR