Emmys 2011: Guest Actor Winner Paul McCrane Signs with UTA (Exclusive)
The veteran actor won the Emmy for guest actor in a drama for his appearance on NBC's "Harry's Law."
Veteran character actor Paul McCrane, fresh off an Emmy win for his guest-star role on the NBC legal drama Harry's Law, has signed with UTA.
McCrane has a recurring role as eccentric attorney Josh "Puck" Peyton on the Kathy Bates-starring Law. McCrane, a first time nominee, beat out Beau Bridges, Jeremy Davies, Bruce Dern, Michael J. Fox and Robert Morse to pick up the Emmy.
McCrane's other credits include a long stint on ER, as well as 24, Ugly Betty and The X-Files, among others. He has also directed episodes of CSI, Detroit 1-8-7 and Law & Order: SVU.
McCrane also is represented by manager Steve Himber of Himber Entertainment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera