Emmys 2012: New Mrs. Draper Jessica Pare Has Her Emmy Moment (Q&A)
The French-Canadian is a lead contender for drama actress and "over the moon" to be embroiled in the stylishly addictive world of "Mad Men."
Ask Jessica Pare how it feels that her name and “Emmy contender” are being uttered in the same breath, and inevitably she giggles. A lot. The 31-year-old French Canadian is coming off a zeitgeisty season as the more-than-just-perky Megan Draper, wife of Mad Men’s complicated antihero Don Draper (Jon Hamm). From her season-opener rendition of the 1960 pop hit “Zou Bisou Bisou” to that sexy underwear fight scene with Hamm, Pare officially has arrived.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR