Emmys: The Comedy Actor Roundtable (Video)
Television's funnymen sound off on their favorite comedians, their biggest failures and what they really think about reality television.
No one was more deserving than Two and a Half Men star Jon Cryer to kick off this year's Comedy Actor Roundtable event. Not only did the actor survive the circus of co-star Charlie Sheen exiting the series, he can actually laugh about it. He joined his fellow Emmy hopefuls for a candid -- and often R-rated -- chat about the state of their craft.
The conversation had such veterans as Danny DeVito (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) and Ed O'Neill (Modern Family) waxing nostalgic, newbie Chris Colfer (Glee) reflecting on just how unfunny he is on-camera, wisecracker Joel McHale (Community) offering a colorful account of his bravest moment onscreen, and not-just-pretty-boy chameleons Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother) and Rob Lowe (Parks and Recreation) coming clean with their biggest industry gripes.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR