Emmys: Creative Arts Winners, Fall Stars Round Out Presenter List
Several dozen television actors, including Carrie Preston, Bob Newhart, Malin Ackerman and Blair Underwood, join the previously announced roster of talent.
The Primetime Emmys have set the roster of presenters for this year's telecast.
Joining such previously announced talent that includes Alec Baldwin, Zooey Deschanel and Bryan Cranston, Sunday's big winners at the Creative Arts ceremony will all present. Dan Bucatinsky, Bob Newhart, Carrie Preston and Melissa Leo, all of whom got nods for guest actor, are among the latest presenters.
The list also includes winning reality hosts Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum, and nominees Connie Britton, Emilia Clarke, Jon Hamm and Jim Parsons.
Fall stars Malin Akerman (Trophy Wife) and Blair Underwood (Ironside) will be joined by Stephen Amell, Jimmy Fallon, Alyson Hannigan, Mark Harmon, LL Cool J, Julianna Margulies, Dylan McDermott, Dean Norris and Cobie Smulders.
Neil Patrick Harris is hosting the Ken Ehrlich-produced telecast, airing live on CBS from the NOKIA Theatre at L.A. LIVE. A slew of other presenters will be announced between now and the Sept. 22 event.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack