Emmys: Kate Mara and Aaron Paul to Announce Nominations
The "House of Cards" star and the "Breaking Bad" winner will appear at this year's press conference, set for July 18.
The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences has firmed up plans for this year's Primetime Emmy nominations announcement.
It was announced Thursday that House of Cards star Kate Mara and Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul will read the list of nominees at the July 18 press conference alongside Academy chairman and CEO Bruce Rosenblum.
The conference is set for 5:40 a.m. and will air and stream live from the Academy’s Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre in North Hollywood.
Paul has been nominated three times for his work playing Jesse Pinkman on AMC's Breaking Bad. He won the supporting actor trophy in both 2010 and 2012. Mara stars as journalist Zoe Barnes in Netflix's House of Cards.
Spike Jones Jr. will again produce the nominations telecast.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10