Emmys 2012: Kerry Washington, Nick Offerman to Announce Nominees
The actors will join TV Academy's Bruce Rosenblum the morning of July 19.
Scandal's Kerry Washington and Parks and Recreation's Nick Offerman will announce the nominees for the 64th annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
The pair will make the announcement alongside TV Academy chairman/CEO Bruce Rosenblum on Thursday, July 19 at 5:40 a.m. PT from the Leonard H. Goldenson Theater in North Hollywood.
Washington stars as fixer Olivia Pope on ABC's Shonda Rhimes drama Scandal, which will return for a second season this September. Offerman plays Ron Swanson on the NBC comedy, which returns for its fifth season this fall.
Spike Jones Jr. returns to produce this year's nominations telecast, and will also produce the Primetime Creative Arts Emmys
The Emmy Awards will air live coast to coast on Sunday, Sept. 23, 2012 on ABC from L.A. Live's Nokia Theatre. The awards will be produced by Don Mischer and hosted by Jimmy Kimmel.
Joel McHale and Sofia Vergara announced the nominees in 2010, while Melissa McCarthy and Joshua Jackson participated last year.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR