Emmys: Kerry Washington, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler to Present
The latest round of additions to the Sept. 22 telecast include four female duos.
Additional presenters were named for the 2013 Primetime Emmy telecast on Thursday, including nominees Kerry Washington, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.
The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences announced four female duos set for the TV kudos, airing on CBS this year. Most notable, Fey and Poehler will revive their Golden Globes buddy act to present together. They're nominated for a combined 11 awards this year.
Scandal star Washington will present with Emmy winner Diahann Carroll (White Collar), while sisters Zooey and Emily Deschanel will represent their respective Fox series, New Girl and Bones.
CBS fall comedy stars Allison Janney, a four-time Emmy winner, and Anna Faris will promote Chuck Lorre's Mom by presenting together.
This year's Emmys, hosted by Neil Patrick Harris, will tape live at the NOKIA Theater at L.A. LIVE. Michael Douglas and Matt Damon are the only other presenters confirmed thus far.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park