Emmys: Kerry Washington, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler to Present
The latest round of additions to the Sept. 22 telecast include four female duos.
Additional presenters were named for the 2013 Primetime Emmy telecast on Thursday, including nominees Kerry Washington, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.
The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences announced four female duos set for the TV kudos, airing on CBS this year. Most notable, Fey and Poehler will revive their Golden Globes buddy act to present together. They're nominated for a combined 11 awards this year.
Scandal star Washington will present with Emmy winner Diahann Carroll (White Collar), while sisters Zooey and Emily Deschanel will represent their respective Fox series, New Girl and Bones.
CBS fall comedy stars Allison Janney, a four-time Emmy winner, and Anna Faris will promote Chuck Lorre's Mom by presenting together.
This year's Emmys, hosted by Neil Patrick Harris, will tape live at the NOKIA Theater at L.A. LIVE. Michael Douglas and Matt Damon are the only other presenters confirmed thus far.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game