Endemol COO Virginie Calmels Resigns
Nicolas Coppermann will fill her second role as CEO of Endemol France.
LONDON -- Independent TV production powerhouse Endemol Group announced Friday that COO Virginie Calmels has resigned.
It didn't immediately provide further details on the reasons of her departure. Endemol didn't immediately announce a replacement.
Calmels also resigned from her role as CEO of Endemol France. Nicolas Coppermann, currently managing director of the unit, now takes full control of it as CEO.
Calmels joined Endemol in Sept. 2003 and held the position of managing director before being elevated to the role of head of Endemol France. She was later promoted to the COO post.
Said Endemol CEO Just Spee: "Virginie did a great job in the different roles she held within the group, and I wish her the very best for her future.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR