Endemol France Names Nicholas Coppermann Managing Director
Coppermann will report to Endemol Group's recently appointed chairman Virginie Calmels as the independent TV production label continues to shuffle decks.
LONDON -- Global TV producer Endemol Group said Monday it has hired former M6 and Zodiak Media high flier Nicholas Coppermann to run its French operations.
Coppermann joins as Endemol France managing director reporting to chairman Virginie Calmels.
Coppermann will be charged with responsibility for the operational management of Endemol France while Calmels, who was recently promoted to Endemol Group COO will continue to oversee Endemol France as its chairman.
Endemol France's recent credits including hit series for TF1 such as Secret Story, The Money Drop andles 12 Coups de Midi, and Undercover Boss for M6.
Coppermann will also help push Endemol France’s ongoing diversification strategy, which has seen the company expand into areas such as scripted programming whilst boosting creative output with new formats such as multiplatform game show The Code, which launched at Mip TV in April.
Coppermann's resume boasts stints as secretary general of programs and scripted programs at French broadcaster M6 and CEO of Zodiak Media’s Paris based subsidiary Tele Images Productions.
Most recently he was general manager and partner at TV, film and distribution company Robin & Co. in Paris.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR