Endemol North America Promotes Four in Executive Shuffle
Caroline Baumgard, Rob Day, Ron Milkes and Rob Smith have all been upped as the production company continues to push beyond unscripted.
Endemol North America has promoted four executives as it continues to push beyond the unscripted genre.
As part of its push into scripted and daytime, the production company behind Hell on Wheels, Steve Harvey and Fear Factor has upped Caroline Baumgard to exec vp development, Rob Day to exec vp production, Ron Milkes to exec vp operations and strategy and Rob Smith to exec vp programming.
Endemol North America chairman and CEO David Goldberg touted Baumgard and Smith's role in launching Steve Harvey; Day was rewarded for his work in shepherding the company's unscripted fare; and Milkes for his acquisitions prowess.
"These promotions reward the dedication and the outstanding level of achievement of our accomplished team," said Goldberg, to whom the four will report.
"I am continually impressed by this team and their creativity, strategic thinking and ability to work with our network and distribution partners to deliver some of the best shows on television and other platforms," he added. "I look forward to shaping the future of our business with them."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR