Endemol U.K. Appoints David Flynn Chief Creative Officer
Flynn co-created "The Money Drop" format in his prior role as joint managing director of Remarkable Television.
LONDON -- Remarkable Television’s joint managing director David Flynn has been promoted to the role of chief creative officer at parent company Endemol U.K.
Flynn, whose resume boasts creating and executive producing Million Pound Drop Live, which first launched in 2010 and airs on U.K. broadcaster Channel 4, will be tasked with overseeing creativity across all of Endemol's British operations.
The Million Pound Drop format, internationally known as The Money Drop, plays across TV and online and has now sold to more than 50 countries with over 30 million second screen games played.
Flynn will be replaced at Remarkable Television by Endemol U.K.’s controller of entertainment and formats Nick Mather.
Mather joins forces with Remarkable Television's Colette Foster to become joint managing director.
Flynn also co-created the game show Pointless and executive produces the show for BBC One.
Mather's credits include co-creating Pointless and working alongside Endemol's creative teams in the U.S. to develop 101 Ways to Leave a Game Show, which originally aired on BBC One and continues to sell internationally.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)