Endemol U.K. Promotes COO Lucas Church to CEO Post
The U.K. arm of the TV production company also elevates CFO Richard Johnson to the role of COO.
TV production company Endemol Group said Monday that its U.K. arm has promoted COO Lucas Church to the role of CEO.
Meanwhile, Endemol U.K. CFO Richard Johnson is taking on the COO role.
The appointments follow the announcement last week that former Endemol U.K. CEO Tim Hincks has been promoted to the post of president of Endemol Group and chairman of Endemol U.K.
The reality TV powerhouse, which has also been pushing into fiction programming, has re-jigged its executive team under new CEO Just Spee.
Church has been COO of Endemol U.K. since 2008. He will work closely with Hincks in overseeing the creative and strategic direction of the business.
“Lucas and Richard live and breathe Endemol U.K. and love the business every bit as much as I do," said Hincks. "Together we will ensure that the company remains the most creative and diverse producer in the U.K.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR