Endemol USA Adds Trio to Digital Ranks
The news comes as the banner is expanding its online offerings including a Cheri Oteri entry and "Fear Factor" YouTube channel.
Endemol USA is expanding its digital footprint.
The banner on Monday added three executives to its digital entertainment unit as it continues to push further into the online business with a Cheri Oteri entry and Fear Factor YouTube channel.
Joining Endemol USA are Kris Ordaz as vp original digital content; Tina Elmo as director of development of original digital content; and Nicole Snell as director of production of original digital content.
“Kris, Tina and Nicole are an amazing addition to our digital team,” said John P. Roberts, senior vp digital media and commercial affairs. “The formation of this new original digital entertainment group underscores Endemol USA’s strategic commitment to developing quality digital entertainment, an important area of growth. We look forward to launching new, original digital entertainment programming and to building business models that will shape where the digital entertainment future is headed.”
Ordaz will report to Roberts; Elmo and Snell will report to Ordaz. Before joining Endemol USA, Ordaz was with Katalyst; Elmo was with Sundance Productions; and Snell was a line producer and production manager working on scripted and unscripted series for networks including CBS, NBC, OWN and more.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR