Enrico Colantoni Boards Canadian Medical Drama 'Remedy'
The "Flashpoint" star will play a father and hospital administrator in the homegrown series, which starts shooting Sept. 30 in Toronto.
TORONTO -- Canadian actor Enrico Colantoni has boarded the local medical drama Remedy.
The Flashpoint star will play Dr. Allan Conner, a passionate father and doctor who is acting chief of staff at the fictional Broadview Hospital.
The Global Television drama comes from Canadian indie Indian Grove Productions and is slated to start production in Toronto on Sept. 30.
Colantoni also has a recurring role on Person of Interest and recently guest-starred on Warehouse 13, which is also shot in Toronto.
The Canadian actor played Sgt. Gregory Parker on Flashpoint, the CTV and CBS drama that ran for five seasons. He also is reprising his role as Keith Mars in the upcoming Veronica Mars movie, which just wrapped filming.
Bernie Zukerman and series creator and showrunner Greg Spottiswood are executive producing Remedy.
Colantoni is represented by Vanguard Management and The Characters Agency in Toronto.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR