Enrique Murciano joins Shonda Rhimes pilot
'Without a Trace' alum to play an MD in ABC's 'Off the Map'
"Without a Trace" alum Enrique Murciano has been tapped as a lead in the Shonda Rhimes-produced ABC drama pilot "Off the Map."
The project revolves around three doctors, each anxious for a fresh start. They leave the comfort of the States to work at an isolated tropical clinic where they face both exotic and unusual medical challenges as well as personal ones.
Murciano will play one of the three MDs, a former plastic surgeon who relocates to the tropic clinic run by a doctor played by recently cast Martin Henderson.
"Grey's Anatomy" co-exec producer Jenna Bans wrote the script and is executive producing with Rhimes and Betsy Beers for ABC Studios.
Murciano played Detective Danny Taylor on CBS' crime drama "Without a Trace" for the show's seven-year run.
He is repped by Gersh and Untitled.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR