Enrique Murciano joins Shonda Rhimes pilot
'Without a Trace' alum to play an MD in ABC's 'Off the Map'
"Without a Trace" alum Enrique Murciano has been tapped as a lead in the Shonda Rhimes-produced ABC drama pilot "Off the Map."
The project revolves around three doctors, each anxious for a fresh start. They leave the comfort of the States to work at an isolated tropical clinic where they face both exotic and unusual medical challenges as well as personal ones.
Murciano will play one of the three MDs, a former plastic surgeon who relocates to the tropic clinic run by a doctor played by recently cast Martin Henderson.
"Grey's Anatomy" co-exec producer Jenna Bans wrote the script and is executive producing with Rhimes and Betsy Beers for ABC Studios.
Murciano played Detective Danny Taylor on CBS' crime drama "Without a Trace" for the show's seven-year run.
He is repped by Gersh and Untitled.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws