Entertainment in Focus for 2013 Berlinale Talent Campus
The mini-film school celebrates its 11th anniversary during the Berlin Film Festival next year.
BERLIN– The art of entertaining an audience will be the focus of next year’s Berlinale Talent Campus, the six-day film school which runs parallel to the Berlin International Film Festival.
Talent Campus organizers said the 2013 Campus will run under the motto “Some Like it Hot – Filmmakers as Entertainers” and, as always, will feature workshops, discussions and practical training from international film professionals.
The Berlinale said it has received more than 4,400 applications from 137 countries for the 300 spots on the 11th Talent Campus roster.
The 2013 Talent Campus runs from Feb.9-14. The 63rd Berlinale runs Feb.7-17, 2013.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder Is Definitely the Hottest Paper Boy at LAX Airport!
- Katie Couric Flexes Her Muscles & She's Buffer Than You'd Imagine!
- Ariana Grande to Debut New Single 'Problem' at Radio Disney Music Awards! (Exclusive)
- Jason Derulo Rips Off His Shirt After Jordin Sparks Joins Him for Passionate Duet 'Vertigo'! (Video)