Entertainment in Focus for 2013 Berlinale Talent Campus
The mini-film school celebrates its 11th anniversary during the Berlin Film Festival next year.
BERLIN– The art of entertaining an audience will be the focus of next year’s Berlinale Talent Campus, the six-day film school which runs parallel to the Berlin International Film Festival.
Talent Campus organizers said the 2013 Campus will run under the motto “Some Like it Hot – Filmmakers as Entertainers” and, as always, will feature workshops, discussions and practical training from international film professionals.
The Berlinale said it has received more than 4,400 applications from 137 countries for the 300 spots on the 11th Talent Campus roster.
The 2013 Talent Campus runs from Feb.9-14. The 63rd Berlinale runs Feb.7-17, 2013.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kaley Cuoco Cuts Her Hair Short, Debuts Blonder Bob Hairdo!
- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield Bring 'Spider-Man' to 'GMA,' Get Us Really Pumped for the Movie!
- Beyonce Explores Concept of Beauty in 'Pretty Hurts' Video Premiere - Watch Now!
- Third 'Hobbit' Film 'There and Back Again' Renamed to 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'