Entertainment in Focus for 2013 Berlinale Talent Campus
The mini-film school celebrates its 11th anniversary during the Berlin Film Festival next year.
BERLIN– The art of entertaining an audience will be the focus of next year’s Berlinale Talent Campus, the six-day film school which runs parallel to the Berlin International Film Festival.
Talent Campus organizers said the 2013 Campus will run under the motto “Some Like it Hot – Filmmakers as Entertainers” and, as always, will feature workshops, discussions and practical training from international film professionals.
The Berlinale said it has received more than 4,400 applications from 137 countries for the 300 spots on the 11th Talent Campus roster.
The 2013 Talent Campus runs from Feb.9-14. The 63rd Berlinale runs Feb.7-17, 2013.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)