Entertainment One Acquires Dennis Lee's 'Jesus Henry Christ' for North America
The Julia Roberts-executive produced comedy about a child prodigy looking for his sperm-donor dad is expected in theaters in spring 2012.
TORONTO - Entertainment One has acquired the North American distribution rights to writer/director Dennis Lee’s Jesus Henry Christ from Red Om Films.
Julia Roberts and Deepak Nayar executive produced the Tribeca title, which is expected in North American theaters this spring.
Toni Collette and Michael Sheen headline Jesus Henry Christ, a modern family comedy about a 10-year-old boy genius Henry James Herman, played by Jason Spevack, and his single mother (Collette).
Phil Rose, Lisa Gillan and Sukee Chew share producer credits on the picture, which was financed by Reliance Entertainment and packaged by CAA.
CAA also negotiated the North American distribution deal for all rights with Entertainment One.
Worldwide rights for the film are being handled by IM Global.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR