Entertainment One Acquires 'Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf’s' Doc for North America
The film features interviews with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Nicole Ritchie, Joan Rivers and Candice Bergen talking about the legendary Manhattan store.
TORONTO –Canada's Entertainment One has acquired the North American distribution rights to Matthew Miele’s documentary Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf’s from Berney Films.
The film about the legendary Manhattan store features interviews by stars and fashion icons like Mary-Kate Olsen, Ashley Olsen, Nicole Ritchie, Joan Rivers, Candice Bergen, Karl Lagerfeld, Vera Wang and Christian Louboutin.
The North American deal, which includes all media rights, was negotiated by Bob Berney for Berney Films and Sejin Croninger, vp of worldwide acquisitions for the Canadian distributor that is ramping up in U.S. theatrical distribution.
Fortissimo Films last week said it acquired all rights outside of North America to Scatter My Ashes At Bergdorf’s, which is narrated by William Fichtner.
eOne plans an early 2013 release of Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf’s in North American theaters.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR