3 Arts Entertainment's Carrie Stein Joins Canada's Entertainment One Television
The veteran co-production impresario becomes executive vp of global production, working to package TV properties, including scripted and miniseries.
BANFF, ALBERTA – Co-production impresario Carrie Stein is moving from 3 Arts Entertainment to Entertainment One Television, based in Los Angeles.
Stein becomes executive vp of global production, working to package properties across scripted, miniseries, half-hour and hour series.
In the wake of Noreen Halpern’s recent departure, Stein will work with Michael Rosenberg, the newly-promoted executive vp of U.S. scripted TV, and Peter Emerson, president of Entertainment One Television International, after he relocated to London.
And looking north to Canada, where Stein has stick-handled a host of international co-productions with Canadian partners, she will work with Margaret O’Brien, president of Entertainment One Television Canada.
Stein headed up the packaging arm at 3 Arts Entertainment, where her credits included Combat Hospital for ABC and Sony International.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR