Canada's Entertainment One to Release Cohen Media Group Titles on DVD, Blu-Ray
The home entertainment deal will see the Canadian partner also handle digital rental and sell-through product for the theatrical film producer and distributor.
TORONTO -- Entertainment One has signed a home entertainment deal with Cohen Media Group to distribute its DVD and Blu-ray product in the U.S. market.
The agreement, which comes into immediate effect, also sees the Canadian distributor grab the digital rental and sell-through rights to Cohen Media Group’s theatrical titles.
“This aligns well with eOne’s strategy to both partner with the best in the business and become the leading independent global entertainment content distributor,” eOne Films U.S. president Michael Rosenberg said of the distribution deal, which also includes access to the Cohen Film Collection, formerly the Rohauer library.
Recent Cohen Media Group releases include Luc Besson’s bio-pic The Lady, starring Michelle Yeoh, Nick Murphy’s British horror thriller The Awakening, starring Rebecca Hall, Dominic West and Imelda Staunton, and the Rachid Bouchereb drama Just Like A Woman, which stars Sienna Miller and Golshiftheh Farahani.
The deal was negotiated by Gary Rubin for Cohen Media Group and Rosenberg for Entertainment One.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR